ot... used to be Forced Induction on a budget

Talk about stuff not related directly to MX5s. Feel free to discuss what you like, as long as you keep within the forum rules.

Moderators: LilRay.Sun, Growler, jif, r3spct

kiwipete
Tentative sideways sliding....

Post by kiwipete » Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:23 pm

Hey... a guitarist! I have a few and a few drum kits... amongst guitars, a Roland, Epifone and various acoustics plus bass. Kits include Hayman, Tama and Roland... do you play with anyone and does anyone else here play?

kiwipete
[Posted via External Email]
kiwipete
89 MX5
Plus 99 MX5 owned by my darling!
Plus 15 motorcycles of various makes.

biff
I have stars and not afraid to use them
I have stars and not afraid to use them

Post by biff » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:07 am

Was a drummer in my youth, thought it would help me with the girls:)
Soon found out it was singer and lead guitarists that pulled the girls, the engine room got zilch!

Biff
[Posted via External Email]
Red MX NA
ZOOM1N

Bluesgeek

Post by Bluesgeek » Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:56 am

The band I've been playing in for the last 9 months, self-destructed a few weeks ago. I'm currently 'resting' but hopefully putting something together in a few weeks. Could always use a good drummer if you're keen?

I play lead and bass, was playing bass regularly up until the last band - I've amassed a few guitars since I've been in NZ (about 5 or 6 years now) but the trick is always trying to find room in an MX5 to fit the gear.... I bought a 4wd last year as I was sick of filling the 5 with small amps ;)

Whats the Roland? Is it one of those synth jobs? I've got 2 custom built Strats, a Mexican Squire, Gibson LP, Epi Flying Vee and a bass or two ;) I've lost count of the number I've bought and sold in the last few years trying to find the right combination....

Return to “Off Topic Chat”