Meet time!

Discussion about MX5s, Roadsters & Miatas, not directly fitting into one of the categories below. Please keep it on topic.

Moderators: LilRay.Sun, Furai, Growler, zorruno, jif

GRUVBB
I am quitting my job and going 5-ing
I am quitting my job and going 5-ing

Post by GRUVBB » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:40 pm

Skilfil wrote:
GRUVBB wrote:
Skilfil wrote:Well after going to this I've determined two things, my car isn't low enough and I need a front lip..
My car looks like its running on rubber bands not tyres. Will have to save up and sort that out i guess!!!
It was funny seeing your car there, I grew up out West and that thing was a daily fixture on central park drive. You keeping the union jack on it?
My daughter saw it on trade me and fell in love with it and told me aboutit. I just happened to know the owner who worked on C Park Dr. Long story short i brought it for my daughter and am teaching her to drive. Cant keep out of it myself as it is pleasant after driving my work vehicle day in and day out. Got it in Feb and had an awesome time with it so far especiall over summer.
Learnt plenty from the good folks o this forum so tackling tasks as they rear themselves.
Yes... Keeping he jack on it. Clear coat is flaking but will rub it back and blow some colour then clear once weather improves. May even cheat and get wraps instead. The paint job goes with the plate... Oh Yeah Baby!!!

ch4ng
See my 5 and raise you.
See my 5 and raise you.

Post by ch4ng » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:40 pm

GRUVBB wrote:
Skilfil wrote:
GRUVBB wrote: My car looks like its running on rubber bands not tyres. Will have to save up and sort that out i guess!!!
It was funny seeing your car there, I grew up out West and that thing was a daily fixture on central park drive. You keeping the union jack on it?
My daughter saw it on trade me and fell in love with it and told me aboutit. I just happened to know the owner who worked on C Park Dr. Long story short i brought it for my daughter and am teaching her to drive. Cant keep out of it myself as it is pleasant after driving my work vehicle day in and day out. Got it in Feb and had an awesome time with it so far especiall over summer.
Learnt plenty from the good folks o this forum so tackling tasks as they rear themselves.
Yes... Keeping he jack on it. Clear coat is flaking but will rub it back and blow some colour then clear once weather improves. May even cheat and get wraps instead. The paint job goes with the plate... Oh Yeah Baby!!!
So it IS the same car! Missed seeing it on the way to work in Henderson. Definately a great eyecatcher.
Wraps are great for changing the look of a car. relatively easy too. Do be aware that vinyl doesn't like coming off older paint. (will probably lift off a layer of paint if/when you do go to remove it.)
El Tigre NA6T
No Limits Onsite Paint Repairs
Cut & polishing, stone chips, scratch repairs 021-177-8539 Mention MX5Forum

Return to “MX5 Discussion”