You Cruise by MX-5 - iPhone App driving game

Discussion about MX5s, Roadsters & Miatas, not directly fitting into one of the categories below. Please keep it on topic.

Moderators: LilRay.Sun, Furai, Growler, zorruno, jif

zorruno
Black is the new black.
Black is the new black.

You Cruise by MX-5 - iPhone App driving game

Post by zorruno » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:06 pm

For all you iPhans (which I am sadly not one), Mazda Germany released a free Mazda-MX5 driving game for the iPhone last month.

Called "You Cruise by Mazda MX-5", it is apparently based on the Rally Master Pro game, which driving physics have been reworked to offer a higher top speed and modified banking dynamics.

From the iTunes Store:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/you-crui ... d377895174

From the description:
THE racing game for all Mazda MX-5 enthusiasts and aspiring owners. Who can best steer the latest class of the most popular roadster of all time along the road and round the next bend? The race leads players through eight different scenarios across four regions: Country Cruise (country road), Ocean Motion (steep coast), Desert Ride (desert) and Mountain Thrill (mountains), to the appropriate background music from Mazda & Street Hi-Fi.
Players can choose to customise their Mazda cult roadster, while a range of control modes provide for real driving dynamics. Coupled with the extremely realistic look and feel, you are guaranteed to experience that great roadster feeling in real time and maximum driving fun!

Thanks to Poison (an iPhanboy) for point this out... he still wishes he hadn't sold his MX5 I'm sure!
Attachments
mazda-mx5-iphone.jpg
You Cruise by Mazda MX-5 iPhone driving game
(z)

Quidam
See my 5 and raise you.
See my 5 and raise you.

Post by Quidam » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:01 pm

I'd rather have the real thing. Wait a minute...

Return to “MX5 Discussion”