Dearest Friend,

Archives of Posts to the NZ MX5 List back in 2003
donald11

Dearest Friend,

Post by donald11 » Tue Oct 21, 2003 3:10 pm

Dearest Friend,

I salute you in the name of the Most High God. My name is Donald Bockarie ; I am the eldest son of Sam Bockarie, The Sierra Leonean Military Leader who was recently murdered by forces of the Liberian Leader Charles Taylor While we were in his Country as Political Refugees. You may know that my father deliberately opted for exile in Liberia for peace to be restored in Sierra Leone.
This was after we were assured of our safety in Liberia. The Liberian Leader betrayed my father and ordered that my entire family be executed because he fears my Father comments as witness against him for his war crimes in West African. President Charles Taylor remains a colossal failure since he assumed office. He has ran a government of greed and gross marginalisation, the United States, and other western power are aware of this glaring fact and have done nothing about it. It is most unfortunate and disheartening that my father has died. My sister and I have managed to escape the attack that has destroyed my family.

I am a young man who has ambition and is not in any way interested in war. My Sister is very sick now and undergoing treatment. We intend to start in new life and never look back. We are currently seeking asylum status in the Netherlands, I write to seek for your urgent help in respect to safe keeping of some of my father's money Fourteen million Three hundred thousand United States dollars (US$14.3Million) that arose from Diamonds sales. This money (US$14.3Million) was already on its way to my father's Swiss bank account and it is in transit with a safe security company in Amsterdam-The Netherlands. It is clear with the way things are now that President Charles Taylor and his allies has frozen my father's assets and account in his country. I wish to use the money to safeguard my future.
It is paramount that you understand that the kind of trust and confidence being reposed in you is extraordinary and that this is an act of desperation.ALSO,THIS CONTACT WITH YOU SHOULD BE TREATED WITH UTMOST SECRECY AND CONFIDENTIALITY. The help I need from you is clearing the money (US$14.3Milliom) which is presently deposited with a security company in Amsterdam, and deposit the said amount in your bank account. The money can be invested in a risk-free profitable venture and there will be an agreement between both parties to protect my interest. I have all the documents that will enable you claim the consignment from the security company. I will reward you with 25% of the money. I want to thank you in advance in anticipation for your assistance in enabling me achieve this goal.

Please contact me immediately on my e-mail address whether or not you are interested in assisting me, this will enable me scout for another partner in the event of non-interest on your part.

With best regards,

Donald
donald11@i2828.com

Gram

Dearest Friend,

Post by Gram » Tue Oct 21, 2003 5:44 pm

6 out of 10

p.s. don't forget "THIS CONTACT WITH YOU SHOULD BE TREATED WITH UTMOST
SECRECY AND CONFIDENTIALITY" so try and be discrete about it

G
D4NGER

Bill Rehm

Dearest Friend,

Post by Bill Rehm » Tue Oct 21, 2003 6:16 pm

Thanks for the mental masturbation humour!

Regards
Bill

SLYDIT
Keep calm, Forum Moderator here.
Keep calm, Forum Moderator here.

Dearest Friend,

Post by SLYDIT » Tue Oct 21, 2003 6:18 pm

who do i make the cheque out to??I wonder how many
sets of konis i could buy with my profit.
RED '90 TURBO.
SCARING PRIUS DRIVERS SINCE 2002

xtr515758

Dearest Friend,

Post by xtr515758 » Tue Oct 21, 2003 7:29 pm

One would wonder whether posting on a widely subscribed email list is the best way to assure 'secrecy and confidentiality'!

nb; do we have a higher than usual quota of africans and others in desperate and suspiciously highly unlikely financial situations on the list? Maybe a seperate chapter for them could be formed so they could all help each other out with financial transactions etc. I didn't know there were so many mx5s in africa.
[...]

lou Girardin

Dearest Friend,

Post by lou Girardin » Wed Oct 22, 2003 8:31 am

Donald, I hope the fleas of a thousand camels infest your genital area.
Salutations from your most high God.

Bill Rehm

Dearest Friend,

Post by Bill Rehm » Wed Oct 22, 2003 8:45 am

Lou

WELL DONE!!!

Regards
Bill

EricW
See my 5 and raise you.
See my 5 and raise you.

Dearest Friend,

Post by EricW » Wed Oct 22, 2003 6:22 pm

If you have it to spare, you could send it to me, At least that way you can
be sure where it is going and you know, up front, that I will rip you off.
This will save you much anquish and will enable me to buy my Konis, a
win/win all round!

Regards

Eric

Return to “2003”